Saturday, August 18, 2007

"Satan , Me & The Wine"

Salam and Peace to all ...

Extracted from my previous dead Blog:

A poem written long ago ... i have taken out some of it for some reasons ... enjoy reading ...

"Satan , Me & The Wine"
shining stars
plus golden wine
equals a night
that ended fine
my soul returned
to the upper skies
and there i saw
Satan "disguise"
he sat and looked,
his mind was hooked,
as angels praised
the mighty God
he tried to steal
a word or two,
but angels knew
their passion grew,
for secrets of heavens
they felt the blue
war was waged,
and fronts engaged
in a fight against the devil
who then escaped,
he came falling
through the stratosphere
and down to earth ,
filled with fear
he took a breath
began to walk
in a silent stealth
he found me then
lying on the the ground
with wine and grapes,
left behind
so i woke up,,
cup in hand
hand in cup,
he sat and drank
from my drink of death
the talk began
with "Hi my friend"
so i thought ,
was this my end ?!
"welcome to the devil's creed"
.. his second phrase
my mind was puzzled
within his maze,
he took me with a grasp
to his kingdom
" hell " ,
fire ,
rounded with glaze,
I stood and watched
as groups appeared
in front of my eyes
then - dis- appeared
I asked him why
he told me
"please"
"you are below the seven seas"
"where day is dark
and night,-as i suppose -
will never ease,"
"so shut your mouth,
I'll walk you through
this sphere-like world
where me and you,
as friends of course,
will have a great time
women , wine and more of those,
if not enough ...
increase the "dose"
(censored)
go straight up
to reach a door
leading to a place
not reached before,
feel the heat
of the lower part
feel the beats
of your loving heart,
(censored)
now let her lie
play a "lay"
the "lay" of fun,
joined by two
to be in one
and there you have
the pleasure of life
with women and wine
plus Satan - of course-
as faith decline
and the soul of yours
becomes part of... mine...


Well ... its an idea i had and expressed ... although it might contain some "offensive" content which i have deleted .... (for the sake of not getting myself into deep trouble) ... and sorry for the deleted parts ...

and peace to all ...

____________________________________________________________________

No comments: