Friday, August 10, 2007

Sick...

Peace to all (salam) ...

and ya sick i am ... i am sick today ..what a bad day ... woke up with my hand on my stomach ... a killer pain ... couldnt stand it while in the bus ... blew it later ... it is transforming into some kind of fever now ... aaaaahhhhh ... i don't wanna miss the weekend !!!!! and never will shall I ... so many activities planned ... going to the Library, meeting up with people not seen for a long time, getting to look at campus and all the walking species on it ... i really miss it ... campus ... campus ... campus ... and damn It!!! why cant we use emotions on this blog-spot ....

I can hardly open my eyes at the monitor ... headache-lahh ...




so bye bye for today .. no mood to write long articles ... walslam ... system shutting down, 3 ,,, 2 ,,, 1 ,,, its now safe to leave this blog ......

____________________________________________________________________

No comments: